Friday, October 22, 2010

Knight Jonah and the Duke of Jude

We took a trip to the Renaissance Festival recently. Well, kind of recently. It was before we went to OBX for vacation. I could take a few minutes here to tell you how busy I've been at work and how I never have time to blog anymore but I feel like a broken record. So I will spare you.

The festival was great. Adam and I hadn't been in almost 10 years. It had changed only slightly, which was exactly what we were hoping. The boys had a great time. Jonah was fascinated with all the weapons and came home with a fancy wooden sword. Adam showed Jonah to shoot a bow and arrow. That was not his best decision. Boy two spots down at the archery game, we are still very sorry.

Jude enjoyed it too, just chillin' in the stroller watching all the people that tore themselves away from their WOW game to dress up as fair maidens and Obie One Kenobi. I didn't realize that Obie One lived during the renaissance period but he definitely must have because many people dressed up just like him.

Here are a few of my favorites from the day.
The Duke of Jude

Knight Jonah

No comments:

Post a Comment