Wednesday, October 19, 2011

6 weeks is too long

It's been a very long 6 weeks since my last blog entry.  That's much too long.  And I'm sorry.  It's been crazy.

At first it was the big transition of me quitting my job to stay home with the boys and Adam traveling every Monday-Thursday of every week.  And then it was kind of boring because there wasn't much of anything going on.  I was just trying to keep it simple while we all adjusted.  And then we decided to come out here to LA to spend three months with Adam and things got crazy again.  And then it felt like I was too far behind to just start blogging again.

So here's the plan.  I'm going to hop in my time machine and spend a few days catching everyone up on a few crafts I did in late summer, some great pictures of the boys, a brief overview of what it's like to take care of 2 wild children all by myself while Adam travels and finally what it's like here in Los Angeles.

Thanks for sticking around!

Lots of love!

Jonah at Angeles National Forest, just before Jude threw up from motion sickness.  Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment