Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My new glamorous job

The new stay at home mom gig is going as expected.  Jude peed on my foot today while attempting to use the potty.  Jonah threw a baseball at my shin.  I'm pretty sure this is going to be par for the course from now on.

Overall, no surprises other than how frustrated I am with their fighting.  They fight over EVERYTHING!  If anyone has any good solutions, let me know!

In between fights, though, we play and swim and play and eat and play and chill.  It's pretty great.  I'm taking it easy this week but next week I'm going to get it in gear and actually do something productive like organize the toy explosion in the basement and weed the flower beds.  But for now, I'm just trying to figure out how to juggle the kids, their fighting, my continued commitment to my employer to help them make the transition to my replacement and all the other household responsibilities that come with this new situation.

I'm already feeling a little starved for adult interaction and looking forward to my Wednesday night slumber party with friend Crystal.  There will be sangria!

Adam is living the glamorous life in LA.  Last night, he hung out with the cast of X Factor.  Poor thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment