Thursday, February 24, 2011

Making bwudders

The boys have been getting along so well lately.  Jude is starting to play a little more with Jonah, and they both seem to be enjoying each other's company more than ever.  Finally.  It's been two years in the making!

Last night in the bath, they were taking turns laying down on their backs and giggling.  They were both having such fun.  In a moment of reflection Jonah said, "we're making bwudders.  See?"  He went on to tell me that he had waited his whole life to make brothers with Jude.  It was the most endearing way that he could have told me that he was making a strong connection with Jude.

I can't wait until they make brothers while constructing a pipe bomb together or help each other sneak out their bedroom window after we've fallen asleep.  Good times.  Good times.

1 comment:

  1. wow...I had to wipe a little tear from my eye at that one. that is so sweet! His WHOLE life!
    I also love the look on his face in the picture. Beautiful, beautiful boys.

    ReplyDelete