Sunday, March 7, 2010

Vienna trip

Hello to everyone from Vienna. My trip is going well - successful for our company. The weather is terrible and similar to Ohio winter weather. I've spent a couple nights exploring the tourist attractions. The city is very cool, full of history, wonderful restaurants and overrun with rude Europeans. Stay tuned...lots of pictures to come.

Adam has been juggling the kids, work and being on-call. Jude has some sort of stomach bug. This seems to always happen when I'm on a business trip. I can't remember a single business trip where at least one of the kids didn't get sick while I was gone. Why is that?

Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Ohio spring weekend. It's supposed to be 57 degrees tomorrow! Enjoy it...another cold snap is bound to hit us again but spring is on the way! Whoo hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment