Monday, March 1, 2010

Florida Trip

I apologize that it has taken me so long to post the pictures from Adam and Jonah's trip to Florida. Here is a quick preview. There will be a full slideshow of pictures and videos coming soon.

They had an amazing time with a trip to Clearwater beach where they walked the beach, "jumped" on a trampoline and played at the best playground ever. They spent a day at Disney and met Tigger, waiting in a lot of lines, watched the parade and fireworks. It was a very memorable day for Jonah and Adam. They visited a really beautiful state park in Sebring where Adam's parents live, went twice to the children's museum and visited Adam's aunts, uncles and cousins that live in the area.

I'm sure I've left activities and special events out. I apologize - that's what happens when I wait too long to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment